A custom linking outreach blueprint researched and created specifically for your site by Eric Ward, including three hours of live phone calls with screen sharing
($3,500 due up front, with the balance of $1,500 due after the linking plan/reports are delivered)
Does it work?
We followed the strategy you created for our site and we were skeptical at first, but the bottom line is we now rank first for our most important search term, and the ranking has not decreased over the course of several engine updates. Your link building strategy and services are the only things we have done, so it’s pretty obvious you know what the hell you are doing. My one complaint? Answer your phone more often!
(Name/client available upon request)
My Content Linking Strategic Plan for your site includes:
- Upon receipt of the initial $3,500 payment, we schedule our first one hour private phone call.
- I then personally perform a detailed link portfolio evaluation of your site and others in your niche. This takes a few days.
- Based on my findings, I research, identify, evaluate, and create for you a private and 100% custom linking and publicity plan which targets high trust online venues that can be contacted to generate awareness, links, and publicity for your content/site
- The plan includes multiple linking opportunities, from basic to highly vertical, to online public relations and social link building. My Content Promotion and Linking Plan takes over where generic link building always fails
- We have a final two hour live phone call to go over the reports and plan I’ve created, and to begin the link seeking process. We will use live screen sharing during the calls, which will be recorded live and given to you. You then pay the remaining $1,500 after we have this call.
My Content Promotion and Linking Plan is a complete approach to earning attention for your web content and your company. I’ve been creating, executing and perfecting these plans since 1994.
Going Beyond The Basics
Publicity and links to your site don’t just come from other web sites.
While link building is important, if all you do is request links from a bunch of other web sites, you are missing many other important venues. I’ll research and compile for you a reviewed list of target venues that represent quality link targets for your content, including…
- Editorial Links – editorially earned links are trusted and pure gold, but only from very specific online venues and respected editors. Not all sites are of the caliber that they can earn these links, but for those that are, my approach will result in obtaining them. I know how to find them, and how to seek them properly.
- Topically Relevant Links – within your niche, run by real people, not link farms or reciprocal link clubs. There are vertical opportunities for hundreds of topics if you know where to look and how to find them. Over the years I’ve identified thousands of opportunities across every imaginable topic.
- Site Reviewers – There are thousands of targets and contacts that will never appear in any public media directory, but which are considered trustworthy by the search engines, and solid sources of targeted traffic. Links from these venues are high quality links that result in improved trust, rank, and traffic for your content. Here’s a perfect topical example. Here’s another example. And another. No matter the topic, there are link curators to be found.
- Social Linkers and Key Influencers. This is where link marketing and online PR really come into play. There are bloggers out there who are passionate about very specific topics, who can be approached (properly) to introduce your content to. This is completely different than paid blog spam/reviews. Example – one of my clients is a large travel industry publisher with several web sites dedicated to challenging travel problems. I identified and sought out key travel bloggers and travel experts on social media. When I contacted these folks and alerted them to the new sites/content, most of them linked to it. These links are not for engines and rankings, they are links seen by people in the exact place they’d be most interested in them. While a rankings boost can also take place, this is just the residual effect of high merit content earning high merit links.
- Private Online Groups that are a topical match for your content and that regularly write about (and link to) other sites. I know how properly identify and contact private email and web based discussion groups that will accept links for quality web content within their discussion group. Just to illustrate the point, did you know there is a Yahoo! group just for astrophotography with over 11,000 members?
- Online and email based newsletters that feature useful Web sites (many libraries publish these via email and the web).
My Blueprint Is Your Roadmap
My Content Linking Strategic Plan is your roadmap for alerting the right people about your site in such a way that you increase your chances of earning links and publicity. You then take the plan and do it yourself, either on your own, or with some ongoing coaching from me.
The approach I have just outlined will result in a far better awareness building, publicity and link building campaign than you will ever get by just listing yourself in some directories, or sending an automated shot-gun press-release via PRweb or Businesswire. My clients will confirm this. I’ve spent hour after hour, day after day over many years perfecting what I do, and I know my stuff.
For me, the process of awareness and link building for Web sites is not a task, but an art.
What does the Linking Blueprint/Content Publicity Plan cost?
$5,000 – with $3,500 due at the start, and $1,500 due after our phone call to go over the reports and plans.
How to Request a Linking Blueprint/Content Publicity Plan
If you are ready now, use the below PayPal button to send the initial $3,500 fee.
If you prefer to have some contact me before sending the fee, or if you prefer a different payment method, send me an email using the below address, or try me via skype to eric.ward . I’m usually online even if my status says I’m not