The Bootcamp was simply astounding and unlike anything I expected. I know SEO, but what Eric does goes way beyond that. Eric’s has an amazing way of seeing things that few others see. An understanding of things that I’ve never seen anyone else demonstrate. The bonus is he knows how to teach and make you laugh along the way. – C.S.
Private Linking Strategies Boot Camp with Eric Ward
Next Available Start Date: May, 2015
With my private linking strategies bootcamp I offer a series of twelve private sessions over the phone and using screen sharing, where I personally teach you the linking strategies and processes I use. Depending on your schedule and availability, we can do this over a period of 60, 90, or 120 days. There will be eight sixty minute sessions of custom prepared material, and then four more followup sessions, or twelve total sessions.
Designed around your needs and schedule
My preference is to have at least one one-hour session per week. Since everyone comes in with different skill sets, schedules, and tolerances, I set each Bootcamp up as you want it. By the end of the bootcamp, you take over, and we continue to have ongoing strategy calls for an hour every month for the next four months.
My link building bootcamp sessions are intense. This in-depth hands-on experience perfects your online linking and publicity tactics. I teach you, from basic through extremely advanced, about link building, link marketing, and online publicity. I train you on the same techniques I use for my clients. I create and give you link building and tracking tools you can use after we finish. I cut through all the linking rumors and inaccurate “expert” advice and maximize your investment in your site. And then I give you a private skype and email address to use to reach me, so I can answer questions and clarify things as needed.
Below are some of the topics I’ll train you or your staff how to do:
Target Site Identification for Link Building and Publicity
- Advanced link prospecting
- Specific venues where your site should be seeking links
- How to keep from alienating the search engines through inadvertent linking tactics
- How to properly go about requesting and obtaining a link
- When it makes sense to pay for links, when it doesn’t
- Holistic linking (seeing your site’s linkable assets)
- Social media linking techniques (Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest)
- Stealth linking opportunities
- How to properly announce a web site, new content, or app.
- How to properly format and distribute online press releases
- How anchor text can (and can’t) affect the links that in turn can (or can’t) affect your rankings
- On site link optimization
- Lost link reclamation
- Linking Tool Review – with so many available, which is best for your situation and why?
Link Building Boot Payment Options
I can send you an invoice via email, or you can use the PayPal button below.
$7,500 – Private Link Building Boot Camp
Pay Via PayPal
If you’d like some contact with me beforehand, please send email to me via my contact form.