Individualized Link Building Courses and Workshops by Eric Ward
I design and present workshops/courses live via screen-casting for you or your team, featuring linking strategies and tactics designed specifically for your site(s). Contact me for further details and to discuss which linking related topics make sense for you.
Courses are participatory, they are not just me lecturing for an hour while you fight to stay awake. I want you to ask questions, make comments, seek examples, and provide feedback. After the workshop/course has been presented, I send you a recording of the session (screen and voice), for you to watch again whenever you wish.
Each course I create for you will be about an hour long, focus on one or two very specific topics, and cost $1,500. Below are example topics I can create a custom workshop around that focuses on your site. These are not generic courses. Each course is created by me for you and your site and objectives.
Example Workshop Topics
- What linking tactics make sense for your site in 2015 and beyond
- How to inspire key influencers to link to your content
- Link prospecting for your site using the power of advanced operators
- Identifying specific venues where your site can safely seek links
- Local link and citation strategies that will help your site and brand
- Non search linking techniques for your site
- Disavow or ignore? How to know when and why
- How piss-off a search engine and not even know it
- How to properly go about requesting and obtaining a link
- When it makes sense to pay for links, and when it doesn’t
- Holistic linking (seeing all your site’s linkable assets)
- Social media linking techniques
- Stealth linking opportunities that your competitors can’t find
- How to announce a web site, new content, or app for maximum impact
- On site link optimization – The best source of higher rankings might just be your own site
- Missing link reclamation – Making sure you get the links you deserve
- Linking Tool Review – with so many available, which is best for your situation and why?
You can request as many workshops as you wish. The price will be $1,500 per one hour workshop, which includes me creating the workshop content and presenting it. Contact me for further details and to discuss which linking related topics are of interest to you.
If you’d first like to get a better feel for my approach, style, and expertise, please consider signing up for a Link Building Strategy Session, or sign up for my private newsletter filled with high quality and natural Link Opportunity Alerts, linking strategies, Q/A, client linking case studies, news and tactics delivered straight to your inbox monthly. Learn more
Feeling Anxious About Googles Ongoing Updates?
Long time linking strategy expert Eric Ward presents private link building courses to help you succeed in the new world of Penguins, Pandas, Hummingbirds, and beyond. Eric is respected linking strategist and consultant, and his live courses are designed to cut through the mass of incorrect information and give you accurate, actionable linking tactics, techniques and linking strategies that are specific to your site. Strategies that will help you overcome changing search engine algorithms, and at the same time teach you methods for creating new traffic streams so you are less reliant on search engines for traffic.
These days, relying on Google as your main source of traffic will cost you your business. Trying to optimize your web content for the search engines can feel like throwing darts at a moving target. In February 2011, Google quietly dropped a bomb on the online marketing world in the form of a major algorithmic update called Panda. This change dealt an epic blow to sites with low quality and duplicate content as well as heavy advertising. With Panda, thousands of website owners watched in dismay as their rankings plummeted.
And Google didnt stop there. It released several more iterations of Panda in the months to come followed by Penguin in April 2012, which penalized sites using “un-natural” link building techniques. Google then introduced Hummingbird, its search algorithm that aims to improve the accuracy and relevancy of its query results.
The only constant at Google these days is change. Using a highly complex algorithm with over 200 factors, the search engine giant is on a mission to eliminate poor sites and poor content from its search results and reward sites that provide useful information and content and actively engage with the social communities around their products and customers.
The most effective linking strategies are those that help you succeed regardless of your search rank. Unfortunately, too many marketers put all their eggs in Google’s organic search basket, hoping to rank #1. Now more than ever you must learn how to develop relationships, links, and traffic streams that do not rely on Google’s algorithms. Google is important, yes, but you must create an online presence that allows you to succeed no matter what fluctuations happen in the organic results.
Let me help you get where you want to be, so you don’t wake up every morning in a panic wondering if your Google rankings dropped overnight. The web is more than Google. Let me show you how to turn that fact into an actionable strategy.