Many of you know AdGooroo as a highly respected provider of keyword, PPC, advertising, and natural search intelligence to search engine marketers. Their founder, Rich Stokes, and I collaborated to create Link Insight.
For many years I have wanted to find a way to take what I have learned over the course of 14+ years of link building and link marketing, and turn it into a diagnostic and strategic tool that can help web sites better understand links and the link building methodology I use. Link Insight will be that tool.
Here's a summary of Link Insight's features and a quick screen grab below.
At the heart of Link Insight is a unique link scoring system that I've honed over many years. Link Insight can boil down hundreds of linking related signals and assign them to a few specific categories, greatly simplifying what can be an incredibly confusing amount of data.
Below is a snippet of copy from the Link Insight features page.
- Every backlink is assigned to one of four categories: TrustSignal, SpamSignal, CuratorSignal, and GeoSignal
- TrustSignals identify authoritative backlinks which have an immediate impact on traffic and rankings
- SpamSignals identify links which should be avoided
- GeoSignals reflect the global distribution of your backlinks
- CuratorSignals show how frequently a site is mentioned on social networking, bookmark, and resource sites
There are many features available now, more to come, and I'll continue to provide my expertise to AdGooroo and Link Insight as we work together to adjust and fine tune it. The tuning and tweaking of the signal scoring metrics for example, is a nonstop process, and improves every day. That's what Beta's are for.
The goal is to make Link Insight as close to replicating my own private methodology as it can be.
Click Sharethis to Tweet, share, or save this post
About The Link Building Best Practices Q and A
The Link Building Best Practices Q and A is provided free by Eric Ward. For sites with high value content, I offer several fee-based strategic linking services on a project basis.